Saliu Mustapha Foundation is created to assist student to get admission into the universities by providing them free jamb form and free training till the exam kick off, so interested student from any state can apply but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone, they are to give 2000 free jambs form to 2000 students with free training.
HOW TO APPLY??
you must have active phone number and email and must pass English and Mathematics in your O-level.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
NEW RELEASES
NNU INTRODUCE NEW PAYMENT SYSTEM 2019
NNU income program introduce a new payment system that is more faster and well comprehensive than the previous methods. in this methods NNU...
-
N.I.P Terms of Service. Introduction The following Terms and Conditions control your membership on NNU Income Program. You agree that you ha...
-
The Federal Government of Nigeria has launched another youth empowerment programme called P-YES. The full meaning of P-YES is Presidential...
-
Finally, after reading so many comments, I have watched some of the interruptions were very rude. I did not expect it and clearly my me...
