Saturday 12 January 2019

PLEASE LET US SAVE THE LIFE OF MUKHTAR !!!

LET'S SAVES MUKHTAR'S  LIFE

The 300 Level Anatomy student of BUK, Abba Mukhtar who's storey went viral last year is yet to get Kidney Transplant due to financial constraints! "It's painful for me that we have exhausted all the money donated to us in settling the 3 times dialysis a week and other medical bills at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital while still hustling to gather the sum of Six Million Naira (N6,000,000) for his Kidney Transplant in India. My heart is so heavy I must appreciate the generosity of Dangote Foundation and several people who donated money to his father's account. No more money to pay for today's dialysis, we will take him back home and I know he will be unconscious tonight " his mother lamented to me.
Despite his prevailing conditions my conversation with Abba was about ASUU strike and his desire to go back to school next session. Mukhtar Magaji (Abba) is an indigent of Hamdullahi in Albasu Local Government of Kano State. It was this morning that he sent me a message via his Watsapp (08181530233) that I  should inform the people that he got this complication as a result of Sickle Cells Disease, "I am a Sickler" he said. It's an obligation for me to solicit further assistance from you.
Please brothers and sisters let's help this young man for the sake of Allah. Donate to his father's account:
Bank: ECOBANK
Account Name: Hamdullahi Magaji Mukhtar
Account Number: 5852020966
Phone Number: 08033562771, 09037298757
Let's extend this message to whom we think can offer a helping hand, please. Thank you.

NEW RELEASES

NNU INTRODUCE NEW PAYMENT SYSTEM 2019

NNU income program introduce a new payment system that is more faster and well comprehensive than the previous methods. in this methods NNU...